Why be forced to choose between the dexterity a glove provides and the warmth of a mitten? Featuring 300D Shell Material on back of hand, a Hipora® waterproof shell, and a closure on back of hand to hold the Mitt back when you need to tie a knot, the Climate Crossover Mitt is the best of both worlds. A glove on the move, a mitten for warmth - the Crossover is what you need, when you need it.
- 200g of 3M Thinsulate® Insulation on Back of Hand
- 150g of 3M Thinsulate® Insulation on Palm
- Lycra Inner Glove with Silicon Dots for Added Grip
- Finger and Thumb Openings on Liner Glove for Tying Knots
- Hipora® Waterproof/Breathable Shell Material
- Synthetic Palm Material
- 300D Back of Hand and Gauntlet Material
- Adjustable Wrist and Gauntlet Closure
- Snap on Back of Hand to Hold Mitt Back
- Seamless Wraparound Finger Tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.