- 9 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon handle sideplate provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- MagTrax™ brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
The Revo® SX low profile baitcast reel dropped over 2 ounces from the previous model taking lightweight design to the next level and reducing the weight by 25%. A more powerful D2 Gear System, the next generation of Duragear™, provides enhanced efficiency and precision when the water. The upgraded X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame provides more advanced corrosion protection while the handle sideplate is constructed from weight reducing C6 carbon. A wider Infini II™ spool design improves casting performance and the legendary Carbon Matrix™ ensures smooth, consistent drag pressure when hooked into the hardest fighting fish. A turn of the dial moves the magnetic braking system closer to the spool which allows for additional cast control and braking force. The MagTrax™ brake system provides consistent drag pressure throughout the entire range of the cast.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.