Combining versatility and proven popper performance into one, the Berkley Bullet Pop Popper is crafted to deliver exciting top water action that is easy to use and trigger lots of bites. The Berkley Bullet Pop Popper’s tail weighted design ensures excellent casting distance while its tapered back provides a flat surface for additional flashing that attracts fish from great distances. Not only does the Berkley Bullet Pop Popper’s cupped mouth produce a classic spitting action and surface swell, but its unique balance allows anglers of all skill levels to easily walk it nearly 180 degree with minimal forward movement. Armed with Berkley Fusion19 treble hooks, the Berkley Bullet Pop Popper is perfect for covering open water, targeting high percentage areas, and everything in between.
- Tail weighted design tuned for maximum casting distance
- Versatile, easy to use popping and walking action
- Tapered back adds flash and surface disturbance
- Subtle clicking sound to draw in fish
- Equipped with sharp Fusion19™ hooks