HUMMINBIRD - SOLIX 10 CHIRP MSI GPS G2
The Humminbird SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2 Fishfinder features a large 10.1 in. Cross Touch Interface display with LED backlight. It also features MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. This Humminbird fish finder includes GPS chartplotting, Humminbird Basemap, WiFi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and NMEA 2000 capabilities, as well as AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping.
- 10.1", 1280 x 800 resolution display with Cross Touch® Interface color screen to control fishfinder using the touchscreen or the keypad
- Ultrawide display
- MEGA Side Imaging™+ with 3x more output than standard Side Imaging® for incredible views out to 200ft on either side of boat
- MEGA Down Imaging™+ with 3x more output than standard Down Imaging® for underwater clarity with coverage down to 200ft below the boat
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar, powered by proprietary Low Q CHIRP transducer, shows long, well-defined fish arches, clear view of fish-holding structure & the bottom as well as 2 ways to search—wide mode for max coverage & narrow mode for max detail
- SwitchFire® sonar with Clear & Max modes to add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature & turbulence
- Internal, precision GPS
- AutoChart® Live creates real-time detailed maps with depth, vegetation & bottom hardness with 8 hours of built-in recording time
- Built-in Humminbird® Basemap for clear view of underwater terrain & surrounding, shows buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers & charts of 10,000+ lakes & US coastal coverage
- 2 microSD™ Card slots
- Ethernet networking capability to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system by connecting multiple fishfinders or add-on technologies
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird® FishSmart™ app, displays paired smartphone notifications on Humminbird® display screen & enables control of most-used features with an optional Bluetooth® remote (RC2)
- Built-in Wi-Fi®
- LakeMaster® & LakeMaster® Plus compatible
- SmartStrike™ map card compatible
- iPilot® Link compatible
- AIS transceiver compatible
- Autopilot™ compatible
- 360° Imaging compatible
- CHIRP Radar compatible
- NMEA 2000® compatible
- FUSION-Link™ audio access compatible
- Includes transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket & unit cover
Shipping & Return Information
All orders placed before 12:30 pm Pacific Standard Time will be picked, packed, and shipped that same day. All orders over $99 receive FREE ground shipping. All other ground deliveries are only $10 within Canada. We want to save you money on shipping so you can spend more on fishing equipment.
Free Ground Shipping Details
- Free Ground shipping on orders over $99.
- Offer valid in Canada Only.
- Does not include Saturday delivery.
- Offer not retroactive on prior purchases.
Due to dimension and weight limitations assessed by shipping provider orders made with an extraordinary amount of weight or height dimensions may be subject to a freight charge. These items range from Casting/Spinning Rods and Trolling Motors and Accessories. Please contact us if you think you may be placing an order that could incur a shipping charge. We will confirm if your order does need a freight charge and can supply you with a shipping cost for your purchase at that time.
$10 Express Shipping Details
- $10 express shipping on orders under $99.
- Offer valid in Canada Only. Province restrictions apply.
- Does not include Saturday or Sunday delivery.
- Orders must have an actual or dimensional weight of 10 lbs or less.
- All orders requiring more than one package will incur an additional shipping cost per package.
- Offer not retroactive on prior purchases.
Disclaimer: Shipping to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut subject to increase shipping costs or cancelation. Tackle Depot reserves the right to cancel any shipment and provide full refund.
In the event that you would like to exchange or return an item please contact us directly by email at email@example.com or by phone 1-833-836-FISH (3474). Tackle Depot will not accept items that have been used, worn, washed or abused. Please use the original packaging that the items were shipped in to return them.
Before calling to check the status of your return, please allow 7 working days for your package to be returned. Shipping is paid by the buyer and depending on the reason for return will be reimbursed by Tackle Depot.